Friday, August 3, 2012

Stand Up - Plastic Casing

So, I was out of town a few weeks ago and realized I forgot my phone charger so I went out and grabbed one at the local CVS. When I got back to my room and opened the bag I discovered that the charger was packaged in that super unbreakable thick plastic casing - you know what I'm talking about right? The shit that's so thick you need a goddamn Ginsu knife to cut through it. So I'm pissed and I ask one of the guys I was on the trip with to run to the CVS and get me a pair of scissors. Well he does and he comes back and throws the scissors at me. And of course, they're also sealed up in the super unbreakable plastic packaging. Are you fucking kidding me?????

By the way - if a Ginsu knife is indestructible why don't we make more stuff outta that shit? I can't put on a pair of sunglasses more than five times without breaking the screws that hold the damn thing together. You're telling me they can't make little tiny Ginsu screws? It's Asian, for the love of God. We specialize in small!

And why is it called a pair of scissors? I mean, if I break it in half so that I have a handle and one of the blades do I have a scissor? NO! I have a fucking knife.

No comments: