Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Stand Up - Orgy Rules

So a friend of mine has this rule on group sex. What he says if that if you're rating the girls on a scale of 1 to 10 it doesn't matter if none of the girls you're with are 10s - or even 9s - so long as their ratings add up to at least a 10. And I'm like "Wait! You're telling me that if I'm with five 2s then it's okay? But they're TWOS for the love of God!"

"Yeah, but you're fucking FIVE of them!"

So really, the rule is pretty sound. Unfortunately, though, I've learned that it doesn't transfer well. Let me give you and example. A couple weeks ago I was with a couple girls and they were both 8s so under his rule I was already ahead. The problem is that it apparently doesn't matter - at least not legally - that their ages added up to 18. Who knew?

No comments: